M-F: 9:00AM–6:00PM (832) 533-2228

Family Based Immigration Lawyer Houston

houston immigration attorneys

Immigration legal services in Houston

enter the united statesA lawful permanent resident (LPR) is a foreign national who has been granted the benefit of permanently living and working in the United States and has the ability to travel in and out of the U.S. If you would like to become an LPR based on the fact that you have family / relatives who is a U.S. citizen or LPR, your relative should file a petition to sponsor you. If you seek the best immigration lawyer for green card or any other immigration law matters, call an experienced immigration attorney today!

USCIS must approve an immigrant visa petition. This petition is filed by the sponsor and must be accompanied by proof of a valid relationship between the U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident (green card holders) and the relative being sponsored for permanent residence.

US Citizenship, Immigration Attorneys in Houston

The great advantage of working with an experienced family and business immigration attorney Houston is the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your attorney understands the process from start to finish. Family attorney Hector Herrera can anticipate many problems and deal with them in advance.

To the benefit of our clients, this means they can avoid getting caught by surprise and suffering certain delays that are not only lengthy but also heartbreaking. In addition, we also help our clients obtain U.S. Citizenship also known as United States Naturalization in order to be able to sponsor family members.

Our US family immigration law group constantly helps customers with a range of family immigration visas, citizenship, and related legal matters involving:

    • Married and Unmarried Sons and Daughters (21 years of age or older) of U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents
    • Spouses and Minor children of U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents
    • Parents of U.S. citizens
    • Brothers and Sisters of Adult U.S. Citizens
    • Fiance visas of U.S. Citizens